Our client a beautiful school based on the outskirts of Leatherhead are looking for a term time only kitchen porter to join their busy team. The Kitchen Porter responsibilities include washing pots and pans, keeping floors clean, sanitising food preparation areas and occasionally helping with food prep work. If you think you’ll enjoy the buzz of a busy kitchen, we’d like to meet you.
* Keep all kitchen work surfaces (counters, sinks, stoves, walls) clean and sanitised
* Sweep and mop floors at the beginning and ending of shifts
* Be ready to clean up spills to avoid hindering operations
* Wash cookware, utensils and cutlery fast to keep them in rotation
* Arrange equipment and ingredient deliveries
* Keep the food and supply storage areas organised
* Take out the garbage
* Help with routine food prep tasks (such as peeling and chopping vegetables) when needed
Previous experience is preferred although enthusiasm and a genuine interest in working in a busy kitchen would also be happily considered.
Hours are 40 hours per week, based on a 5 out of 7 days rota, 40 weeks of the year.
Interested Apply now!
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk