Our client, a beautiful and modern restaurant and events venue, based near Guildford, Surrey are currently looking for a dynamic, passionate, hands-on, Director of Food & Beverage to join their business.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work in this unique environment. We are looking for someone who is a hospitality professional, has a great eye for detail and can provide a first class service to their guests. As well as this you should be able to maximise the venue’s revenue by creating strategies to improve the business. You should be able to demonstrate a vision for where you see the business going and how to achieve it.
As the Director of Food & Beverage you will be responsible for all Restaurant and Events Operations including:
– full P & L responsibility
– building relations with suppliers
– managing budgets
– business development
– SOPs, processes and procedures Including health & safety
– Ensure profitability by controlling food and beverage costs, pricing, payroll cost etc
– All staff training
– Overall profitability of the business.
* Senior Hospitality / F&B management experience.
* Good understanding of food hygiene, alcohol licensing and health and safety.
* Able to work under pressure meeting deadlines and targets, without close supervision.
* Familiarity with hospitality and events online systems(advantageous).
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
* Financial acumen
* Demonstrates a guest-oriented mindset, excellent interpersonal skills, and a polished personal presentation.
* Proven sales acumen and adeptness at multitasking.
* Solution-oriented and proactive approach to challenges.
* Organized, flexible, computer literate, and a dedicated team player.
The ideal candidate will have experience in 4/5 star Hotels/Venues, private members clubs or high end multifaceted venues.
-Competitive salary DOE
-Discounted Food & Beverage
-Future Profit Share
Are you a senior Food & Beverage professional hungry for a fantastic opportunity, with the desire to create something special? If so, please apply now.
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk