Our client is an established restaurant located in the heart of a quaint surrey village. They offer a warm and friendly atmosphere providing delicious authentic cuisine. They are now looking to expand the team to include a skilled waiter or waitress to work on a 30 hour a week basis.
The right Waiter/Waitress should create an uplifts dining experience for customers. Duties will require working shifts and some weekends/holidays. Ultimately, it is the duty of our Waiters/Waitresses to provide an excellent overall dining experience for our guests.
Applicants applying should:
– Provide excellent customer service to all guests
– Follow all relevant health department regulations
– Have a proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
– Have hands-on experience with Revel POS or Toast POS
– Be an active listener and effective communicator
– Have team spirit
– Flexibility to work in shifts
Our client offers an excellent benefits package to include Health and Dental Care, extensive Holiday entitlement & on shift meals.
Interested in knowing more? Call to discuss or send an application through. We look forward to hearing from you!
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk