We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Service Co-ordinator /Administrator to join our busy recruitment team at this exciting time for the hospitality industry.
Due to the continued success of our business, we are looking for an efficient Recruitment co-ordinator to compliment the team.
Scattergoods was established in 1975 as Recruitment Specialists to the Hotel and Catering Industry with all levels of Chefs, Catering Management, Hospitality, Waiting and Catering staff on both a Permanent and Temporary basis.
The recruitment co-ordinator role role will involve working with an experienced and passionate team, with a changing workload to meet our client and candidate’s expectations and demands. You will need to be pro-active and organised, and be able to manage your own workload effectively to respond to changing deadlines – No two days are ever the same!
You will be responsible for initial telephone screening of candidates, so will need to be outgoing and engaging from the outset, gaining candidate confidence and putting them at ease.
Other typical responsibilities of the co-coordinator role will involve:
* Registering Candidates consisting of face to face interviews
* Advertising with major job boards
* Searching CV database sites
* Matching candidates to suitable positions
* Referencing candidates and associated administrative work involved with candidate placements and compliance
* Delivering outstanding customer service to our already-large portfolio of Clients
* Relationship building & maintaining to both Candidates & Clients
Essential Skills required:
* Organised, methodical & self-motivated work ethic
* Good attention to detail and accuracy
* Strong administrative background
* Excellent IT skills, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
* Exceptional customer service & communication skills, written & verbally
* Professional & confident telephone manner
* Good sense of humour!
In addition, the following would be a distinct advantage:
* Experience of PowerPoint & Publisher
* Working knowledge of the Catering Industry
This is a fantastic opportunity to start out in the world of recruitment, within an established reputable company. There are great opportunities and progression for the right candidate.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please forward a copy of your CV along with your salary expectations, in confidence to our Commercial Manager Claire – firstname.lastname@example.org
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk