A prestigious events venue with an onsite café are looking to recruit an Assistant Café Manager, they are located near Addlestone, Surrey.
The ideal candidate will have previous supervisor / assistant manager experience within hospitality and catering, and an enthusiastic, hardworking approach with a passion for delivering the very best customer service.
Assistant Café Manager Responsibilities:
– Hands on management of the café operation
– Ensuring QHSE standards are met and upheld by your team
– Identify training requirements, develop & progress your team
– Ensure all team members adhere to cash handling and payment processing procedures
– Creating a positive team atmosphere & customer environment
– Ensuring counter & display spaces in all units are in line with guidelines and customer journey is considered at all times
– Monitor and ensure all storage areas are kept tidy and safe
– Cash control, forecasting and monitoring of staff roster in line with business targets
– Supporting of hospitality and events operations as required
– Ensure the Café is joined up with the rest of the venue and is part of the overall experience
The working hours for the Assistant Café Manager are primarily daytime shifts working 5 out of 7 days.
If you are looking for the next step in your career that can provide progression opportunities then this is the position for you.
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk