Our client, an established contract caterer are currently looking for a Chef de Partie to join their team in this B&I site in Weybridge, Surrey.
This Chef position is a Monday to Friday Role working 7am-3.30pm.
They cater for the staff restaurant and deli bar as well as Hospitality which is growing busier by the day. They cater for approximately 400-500 per day on average .
Chef de Partie Job Purpose:
To assist in providing quality seasonal food in a contemporary style whilst maintaining all standards of quality, food hygiene and health and safety. Working to achieve a budget and provide high standards of customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities
* To prepare and, where necessary, serve all food to the highest standard and in line with the company policy
* To develop and plan menus that are in line with client and customer expectations at the relevant site
* To produce food in a timely fashion to ensure smooth service to the customers
* To ensure that all appropriate ingredients are available for the menus being prepared and where necessary identify shortages and instigate action to source ingredients
* To assist in developing and producing new service styles and food concepts
* To communicate with the relevant parties all requirements for planned menus and order necessary ingredients
* Plan menus and prepare food in order to minimise wastage
* Use equipment carefully to avoid breakage
* Assist in weekly and monthly stock-takes as directed
* To assist in the costing of dishes and menus and work to deliver the GP in the related site
Experience & Skills:
-Passionate about food
-Previous experience at a similar level
-Compliant from both a Food Hygiene and Food Safety perspective
This is a great opportunity for a chef who wants to develop as there are lots of opportunity for progression.
This Chef de Partie position offers a great work life balance as well as an amazing benefits package.
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk