Our client, a friendly and welcoming members Golf Club near Basingstoke, Hampshire are looking to recruit an Assistant Manager/Deputy for their Clubhouse.
The Golf Club have a bar and restaurant open to members and the public. They also cater for society dinners and some events.
Purpose of Job:
– Assisting in the day to day food and beverage operation and clubhouse activities
– Help to develop sales & profitability
– Maintain and enhance the reputation of the golf club
– Ensuring consistently high standards of customer service are met and exceed expectations with staff training
– To ensure that the Clubhouse is maintained to a presentable standard
Assistant Clubhouse Manager Responsibilities include:
– Deputise in Managers absence at weekly meetings with the General Manager
– Work closely with the F&B Manager & Head Chef
– Responsible for managing the cellar (hygiene & safety), line cleaning and stock taking
– Ensure that proper standards of health, safety and hygiene are maintained across the whole clubhouse
– Regular inspection of the bar and clubhouse items and equipment and keep in good order
– Liaison with the Clubhouse security company when appropriate and act as a key holder
– Daily accountability for the till and cash reconciliations ready to be weekly reconciled by F&B Manager and accounts
– Work closely with the Head Chef and Sales & Events Manager
– Ensure that all staff are aware of the daily business and upcoming key events
– Be involved with major functions, parties and events planning from the outset alongside the F&B Manager and run them on the day
– Weekly fire testing and recording and planning fire evacuation tests
The work schedule for this Assistant Clubhouse Manager role is primarily daytimes, however this role will include working weekends and evenings when events take place.
This Assistant Clubhouse Manager position pays a competitive salary, good working hours and benefits.
Due to the location the applicants must be able to drive and have their own transport.
If you are a Food and Beverage professional looking for a fantastic new opportunity then this could be the perfect role for you!
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk