Our client is one of the finest venues in Hampshire, a luxury 4 star property near Basingstoke, Hampshire. It offers a perfect setting for accommodation, weddings, conferences, team building and corporate events.
They are currently looking for a Restaurant Manager to assist the F&B Manager in maintaining the image of the restaurant and increasing its sales (from preparation through to service).
Restaurant Manager Main Duties:
* Be a host and communicate with guests;
* Organize the restaurant team: their tasks, schedules and information meetings;
* Staff management: recruitment, training, evaluation and promotion;
* Monitor customer service levels;
* Ensure the quality of service and service provision;
* Take full responsibility for the restaurant during allocated shifts;
* Maximize restaurant occupancy;
* To undertake any other duties as required by line management.
What we can offer:
– On top of salary there’s a solid income from tips (10% service charge on all food & beverage).
– Staff discount on their products;
– Training and development on a 2 AA Rosette and award winning restaurant;
– A great working atmosphere & company culture.
The successful candidate should:
-have previous experience in a similar restaurant manager, deputy restaurant manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager or other relevant Food & Beverage Management role
-be enthusiastic, dedicated and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
-ideally have Bar experience
-have experience working in a 4 star property
-ideally have experience working in an award winning/AA Rosette restaurant
This position is full-time, 5/7 days per week on a rota basis.
Due to the location of the property, own transport is essential. However live in accommodation may be available if required.
If this exciting Restaurant Manager opportunity sounds like the role for you, please apply now.
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk