An opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic individual to join our client as a Deputy House Manager.
The job involves all aspects of Food and Beverage service including bar work, waitressing / waiter
This is a full-time role (40 hours per week) working 5 days per week between Monday and Sunday on a rota basis with evenings as part of the clubs’ events.
– Provide an excellent standard of service.
– Prepare the Clubhouse for service in dining room and maintain a presentable Clubhouse.
– Have a good knowledge of the menu offerings.
– Work both front of house and back of house.
– Maintain housekeeping standards of polishing cutlery and glasses.
– Practice professional and appropriate waiting service for functions.
– Be polite, professional, and productive.
– Be able to work individually but report to the House Manager and carry out all tasks that are required of you.
– Be a good communicator and maintain a positive attitude to the role.
Be flexible in working hours and have a vast availability for a
variety of shifts over the 7 days.
– Be well presented.
– Have your own transport due to location of the Club.
– Locking up and securing the clubhouse as set out by the golf club locking and opening procedures.
– Uniforms will be issued
Driving license and use of a vehicle is a requirement for this role due to the remote location & no access via public transport.
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk