Our client a prestigious private members golf club in North Surrey currently have a very exciting opportunity to recruit a Clubhouse
They are seeking to recruit a talented Clubhouse Manager who will be responsible to the General Manager and Club Committee for running the clubhouse operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
As the Clubhouse Manager you will be required to:
– To take responsibility and accountability for delivering a professional hospitality operation, which prioritises, and delivers, the best possible customer experience through a well-trained and fully motivated team.
– This is a ‘hands on’ position with expectations to work the bar, front of house and ideally be able to assist with kitchen requirements if required.
– You will need to be flexible in relation to working hours
– You will be able to demonstrate excellent leadership and technical skills within a hospitality environment. Equally as important, you’ll be able to connect with your team and club members through great communication and a great personality.
Qualifications and Skills
*Strong Leadership skills and ability to deliver great service through the team
*Proven experience within the Hospitality sector
*Minimum 2 years’ experience in a management role is preferred
*Knowledge and understanding of all legislation impacting on the catering provision e.g. licensing, health & safety and hygiene regulations
*Excellent knowledge of all aspects of catering and bar operations, including budgets and margin control, service standards and procedures
*Must be proficient with IT, at a minimum, Microsoft Office and EPOS software.
*Personal License holder and good cellar management skills
* Previous experience in a private members club or boutique Hotel with exposure to members/repeat clients would be a distinct advantage.
There is a motivational package for the right Food & Beverage Professional which includes:
-Competitive basic salary
-Comprehensive employee benefits package and a generous
-Generous Performance related incentive scheme.
This Clubhouse Manager role is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your leadership and hospitality skills at a high profile, quality golf club.
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk