An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clubhouse Operations Manager to join the team at our client’s fantastic golf complex.
As the Clubhouse Manager you will be skilled in providing a first class customer experience
and will be both passionate and knowledgeable about the food and beverage industry.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Clubhouse Operations Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the food and beverage service and to oversee some aspects of the business
of the club. This will include managing the front of house and kitchen team, planning, budgeting, and marketing to ensure the needs of their customers are met.
* Provide a high-quality customer experience
* Take ownership for the clubhouse’s P&L and help drive revenue and profit
* Create a first class service driven culture within the staff
* Provide a modern inventive food and beverage offering which meets the needs of their customers
* Help build a strong sense of community with our customers
* Assist in clubhouse related projects to improve the facilities and services
* Operate the facility in a safe and hygienic manner in line with current legislation
* Assist the General Manager to ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations.
* Personal licensee holder
* First Aid Certificate
* Level 3 Food Hygiene
* Cellar Management
* Candidates must have a minimum of three years management experience, within the hospitality industry.
* Golf knowledge is preferred but not essential.
-Free car parking
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can really make your mark and be part of a great team then this Clubhouse Operations Manager position could be the role for you.
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk