We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Service Co-ordinator to join our recruitment team at Scattergoods.
We don’t work to KPI’s and you won’t need to make sales calls! We have a hard-working, fun team with a great friendly atmosphere. A sense of humour is almost as important as having a good work ethic.
Scattergoods Agency has been around for nearly 50 years and our reputation is something we are all very proud of. As Recruitment Specialists to the Catering and Hospitality Industry, we deal with all levels of recruitment for Chefs, Catering Management, Hospitality, Waiting and Catering staff on both a Permanent and Temporary basis.
The role will involve working with a well-established team. A changing workload to meet our client and candidate’s expectations and demands means the days are never dull! You will need to be pro-active and organised, and be able to manage your own workload effectively to respond to changing requirements – No two days will ever be the same!
The role will involve some administrative work as well as coordination, by phone and email, with external temporary staff, candidates and clients with their work rotas.
* Telephone screening & registering Candidates – understanding their CV and requirements.
* Matching candidates based upon their skill sets with our large pool of clients and job roles
* Advertising to major job boards
* Searching CV database sites
* Matching candidates to suitable positions.
* Following all candidate registration legislation and procedures
* Delivering outstanding customer service to our already-large portfolio of Client
* Relationship building with both our Candidates & Clients
Essential Skills required:
* Professional & confident telephone manner
* Good sense of humour!
* Good attention to detail and accuracy
* Organised, methodical & self-motivated work ethic
* Strong administrative background
* Excellent IT skills, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
* Exceptional customer service & communication skills, written & verbally
Benefits of the Recruitment Service Co-Coordinator role
* Competitive salary depending on experience.
* Achievable targets, with a very generous, uncapped commission structure that is realistic and rewarding.
* Full-time position, with flexible working hours (within business needs) – No out of hours or on call required
* 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
You will be required to work occasional Saturdays on a rotational basis, which is paid as overtime.
Sound like this could be you? This is a fantastic opportunity to start out in the world of recruitment, within an established reputable company. There are great opportunities and progression for the right candidate.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please forward a copy of your CV along with your salary expectations, in confidence to Claire Childs, Commercial Manager
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk