Our client a luxury 4 star property located just outside of Basingstoke. Beautifully restored to its former self, offers a perfect setting for accommodation, weddings, conferences, team building and corporate events.
They are looking for a Sous chef to support their prestigious banqueting & events brigade. With the role in mind, a strong Conference & Banqueting experience is mandatory, 2 AA
rosette experience will be preferred.
Sous Chef main duties include:
· To implement the consistent delivery of superior customer service;
· To review and act upon customer feedback relevant to your areas of responsibility;
· To help Head chef managing the staff: training, motivating and structuring the team;
· To ensure all stocks are stored and rotated correctly in line with Food Safety requirements, following company policy to meet statutory legislation. This to include recording temperature checks of food commodities.
· To assist in ensuring the profitability of food operations and Gross Profit management. This to include carrying out food stock-takes as required.
· To comply with statutory and company requirements for Health and Safety, Risk Assessment, Disability and all employment legislation and ensure all team members are trained accordingly.
This role offers an attractive salary and tips.
Live in accommodation may be available if required for the right Sous Chef candidate.
If you are a Sous Chef looking for an exciting new opportunity this year then this could be the role for you.
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk