Our client, an event caterer are currently looking to recruit a Kitchen Porter to join their team.
The role will be based near Guildford, Surrey and Transport can be provided within 3 miles of location / from Guildford Train Station.
As a Kitchen Porter your duties will include washing-up, sweeping and mopping floors, receiving and putting away deliveries, emptying bins, assisting the chef with food prep and
making sure that the kitchen is kept clean and tidy at all times.
The ideal Kitchen Porter will:
* Have excellent communication and organisational skills
* Be great at time keeping and be self-motivated
* Be eligible to work full time in the UK
* Experience within a similar environment
* Be a team player, and enjoy succeeding as a team
* Have a flexible approach to work
* Happy to work in a fast paced environment
As the Kitchen Porter you will be required to work 5/7 days on a rota basis approximately 12pm to 7.30pm.
This position offers a good salary plus benefits and progression.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate!
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk