ASSISTANT MANAGER – EDUCATIONAL – REDHILL – TERM TIME
|Location||England, Surrey, Redhill|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||Up to £23000 per annum + benefits|
ASSISTANT MANAGER – 40 hours per week
Our client is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh food services solely to independent schools and colleges. They are a team of experienced professionals who tailor their catering service provision specifically to suit children, of all ages,
meeting the bespoke requirements of each school.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and proven Assistant Manager to join their company at one of their prestigious sites located in Lingfield.
To be considered for this role you must have proven experience as a fully-fledged Assistant Manager with a background of managing volume catering. Candidates must also have a great
command of English both written and oral. The successful candidate will also need to provide evidence in previous roles of instances where they have improved standards. Experience of managing hospitality in a fine dining environment will be considered an advantage.
* Reporting into the Catering Manager, you will be responsible for supporting her with core catering and events
* You will be responsible for managing your own time throughout the day in accordance with the school’s weekly events schedule.
* You should have a good understanding of health and safety and be able to multitask effectively.
* You must be able to manage people well and be able to communicate effectively with the schools external stakeholders.
* You must be financially astute with experience costings
* Attention to detail is a must have for anyone in the school’s catering industry to be successful.
* You need to be able to communicate clearly both orally and in written form
* You must be immaculately presented at all times.
* Be consistently customer focused
* Be able to innovate and respond promptly to changing customer needs
* Be computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office packages
Monday to Friday; however, flexibility is required to suit the business needs around certain times of the year, with evening work and some weekend work.
Term Time only
An enhanced DBS disclosure must be obtained for this role
This appointment is offered on return of satisfactory professional references
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. Scattergood’s is a specialist Hospitality and Catering agency which provides Temporary and Permanent staff throughout the Surrey and Hampshire area.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate upon application.
For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
It is Scattergood’s intention to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume you have not been successful at this stage.
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960