ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER – GOLF COUNTRY CLUB – NR WOKING
|Location||England, Surrey, Woking|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||Up to £22000 per annum + benefits|
An opportunity has arisen for a passionate Assistant Restaurant Manager for a busy bar and casual dining restaurant at a Country club and Resort. The restaurant is located next to the 18th hole of the two Championship golf courses and is a popular meeting place for members and visitors to the resort.
Working Structure – 40 hours per week – ranging from 7am-11pm
(normally a mix of shifts throughout week depending on business needs)
Would be across 5 out of 7 days
The client is seeking a proactive Assistant Restaurant Manager with a bubbly personality to motivate the team and ensure our guests have a fabulous experience whenever they drop by. With lots of repeat customers you will develop a rapport with members, and take pride in remembering the little details that can make each visit special.
You will work closely with the Restaurant Manager in managing the team, supporting recruitment efforts, ensuring a fair rota and developing ideas for the restaurant. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills including gaining experience in other F&B departments and in carrying out duty management for the resort on an occasional basis.
* Prior supervisory or assistant management experience in a good sized, fast paced quality restaurant/bar
* Personable, approachable with a natural authority
* Enthusiastic in developing the efficiency and effectiveness of the department
* Experience of developing team members
* Be service driven with a keen eye for detail
* Passionate about delivering a consistent high quality guest experience
* Excellent standards of spoken and written English
* Smart personal presentation and polite manner
* Hospitality food and beverage or management qualifications
* Personal licence holder desirable
* Share of gratuities
* 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
* Freshly prepared hot and cold lunch and dinner options in our staff canteen
* Generous ‘Introduce a Friend’ bonus scheme
* Contributory pension scheme
* Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies)
* Employee awards
* Annual staff party
* A friendly team
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. Scattergood’s is a specialist Hospitality and Catering agency which provides Temporary and Permanent staff throughout the Surrey and Hampshire area.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate upon application.
For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
It is Scattergood’s intention to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume you have not been successful at this stage.
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960