ASST DUTY CATERING MANAGER – LEISURE ATTRACTION – LEATHERHEAD
|Location||England, Surrey, Leatherhead|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||£10.00 - £12.00 per hour + benefits|
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Assistant/ Duty Catering Manager to support the delivery of all the catering services for a well-established, family run, farm attraction based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
The cafe is open from 10.30am catering for a Breakfast / lunch service.
You will work in a team of around 8 permanent staff (front and back of house) and casual workers at the weekend taking the team on these days to in excess of 25-30 staff+
Owned and managed by the same family for 25 years they have a highly successful business and are growing from Strength to Strength. The catering facilities on site include a large tea room and yard area which on a busy day can cater for in excess of 400-500 covers in addition to kids birthday parties on site- creating takings of in excess of £8k a day.
The ideal candidate must have a good knowledge of catering and staff management/supervision, with a passion for delivering a 5-star customer experience. This is a fast paced and exciting role which combines both kitchen and front of house management.
* Support the Catering Manager in maintaining a quality, safe and well-run catering department (inclusive of the tearooms, coffee shop, snack shack and party rooms).
* To duty manage the daily operations of the catering department effectively ensuring the team have clearly defined roles, responsibilities and objectives. Provide motivation,
encouragement and regular feedback to the team.
* To be responsible for the production and sale of quality food and drink in accordance with Food Hygiene Regulations, Health and Safety Regulations, Licensing Laws and Trading Standards whilst meeting company standards.
* To carry out all day to day operations as required including food preparation and service, cooking, cleaning, till operation, stock handling, cash handling, dish washing etc.
* To assist with administrative duties where required including daily, weekly and monthly paperwork, ordering, staff rota etc.
And in addition:
* To work in close co-operation with the other department managers (retail and farm park)
* To take part in all such training as your job may require.
* To carry out other duties related to the business as reasonably required.
All the above to be carried out with daily reporting to and consultation with the Catering Manager.
If you are interested in this Assistant catering manager position please apply now!
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960