CAFE ASSISTANT / FRONT OF HOUSE SIPERVISOR
|Location||England, Surrey, Leatherhead|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||Up to £16500 per annum + TIPS & BENEFITS|
Job Title – Front of House Supervisor/Cafe Assistant
Our client is an Exclusive Private Members Club in the heart of Surrey. They are currently looking for a Front of House Supervisor and Cafe Assistant- committed individuals wanting to experience working in a busy and successful kitchen and who seeks an opportunity to learn and further develop their skills.
Main purpose of job:
To support the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager in maintaining and improving standards of service, delivery, cleanliness and hygiene within the front of house areas of the clubhouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supervising the front of house team following guidelines and standards set by the Clubhouse Manager.
* Ensure front of house and associated areas are presented and maintained to agreed standards at all times through following daily recording measures
* Assist with the delivery of events being a visible presence for members and guests at all times
* Adhere to the clubs health and safety policy, effectively communicate it to team members ensuring they carry out their duties in the best interest of the club
* Be a key holder and share the responsibility of open and closing the clubhouse
* Assist in training and motivating the team to deliver great service
* To undertake training as and when required
* Any other reasonable duties required by the Clubhouse Manager
* Previous experience of supervising a team in a hospitality or customer focused environment
* Great team player, hardworking and enthusiastic
* Ability to work a flexible shift pattern 5 days out of 7 including evenings and weekends as per the needs to the business
* The attitude to do what is right not what is easy
In return you will receive.
* Straight shifts
* Free meals on duty
* Free parking
* Use of the golf course at selected times
* Generous work pension scheme
* Share of staff gratuities
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. Scattergood’s is a specialist Hospitality and Catering agency which provides Temporary and Permanent staff throughout the Surrey and Hampshire area.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate upon application.
For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
It is Scattergood’s intention to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume you have not been successful at this stage.
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960