CDP/ CHEF – PRIVATE GOLF CLUB – NR WOKING
|Location||England, Surrey, Woking|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||£24000 - £25000 per annum|
Chef de Partie – Members Club – Ottershaw
Our client an exclusive private members club and luxurious
resort based in Ottershaw are currently looking for a CDP
A pinnacle role in the kitchen team to assist the chef
departie/sous/Executive Chef with the smooth running of the
operation to the Company`s standards and clients satisfaction.
They are looking for someone who will contribute ideas for new
– Assisting in the day to day running of all outlets with the chef.
– To assist the Head Chef to order supplies and to ensure that
they are properly issued and accounted for.
– Helping keep the costs down, i.e. food wastage, correct
ordering, correct storage and stock rotation.
– To ensure that all areas are left as clean and tidy as is
reasonably practical at all times.
– To control a given section to the standards laid down.
– To carry out the prep needed, to the standards laid out and
assist in the smooth running of the kitchen service.
– To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary
from time to time.
– Keeping up the standards of all food areas with regard to
hygiene and cleanliness.
– Ensuring all kitchen practises are of an acceptable standard in
order to achieve the required G.P%.
– To report and take necessary action for any incident of fire,
accidents, theft, loss, damage, unfit food or any other
– To adhere to all statutory requirements regarding fire, health,
safety and hygiene.
– To participate in cross/multi skilled training within your
department or other departments as deemed appropriate by
– To carry out any reasonable instruction as directed by your
You will work on a 5.7 day basis as business dictates
Benefits – 28 days annual leave, straight shifts, 10% annual
bonus, Christmas and New Year Off, trounc fund etc……….
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. Scattergood’s is a specialist Hospitality and Catering agency which provides Temporary and Permanent staff throughout the Surrey and Hampshire area.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate upon application.
For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
It is Scattergood’s intention to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume you have not been successful at this stage.
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960