CHEF – CARE HOME – HINDHEAD
|Location||England, Surrey, Hindhead|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||Up to £11.50 per hour + benefits|
Our client, a private care home in Hindhead, Surrey are currently looking to recruit a Chef in Charge of a small kitchen team.
As the Chef you will be cooking for around 40 residents which will also include some specific dietary requirements and moulding food. You will be cooking for breakfast, lunch and Supper.
1. To order fresh food and other foodstuff supplies.
2. Regularly monitor performance of suppliers and to check that suppliers’ prices remain competitive.
3. Monitor stock control
4. To account for all monies issued and receipts obtained.
5. To prepare menus as agreed with the Manager and Proprietor, observing residents’ special dietary needs where appropriate.
6. To prepare nutritional food and beverages to a high standard, and promptly in accordance with agreed meal times.
7. To prepare special diet meals as needed, and as directed through appropriate Diet Sheets / Care Plans.
8. To ensure timely and efficient cleaning of all dishes and cooking utensils.
9. To maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in the kitchen and food storage areas at all times, in accordance with the appropriate Food Hygiene Regulations.
10. To ensure management and implementation of safe working procedures and practices in accordance with Health & Safety legislation.
11. To ensure safe operation and maintenance, as needed, of all kitchen equipment.
Hours of Work
. 4 day week (longer shifts) or 5 day week (shorter shifts)
. Working a shift between 0700-1900
. Alternate weekends
. 40hrs a week
This Chef position offers good working hours, pay and benefits.
If you are interested in this Chef position please apply now!
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960