CHEF DE PARTIE – GOLF CLUB – ASCOT
|Location||England, Berkshire, Ascot|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||Up to £22000 per annum + benefits|
Job Title : Chef de Partie
Our client an exclusive private members golf club in Ascot are currently looking for a Chef de Partie dependent on level of candidate, but a passionate and ambitious candidate keen to continue their development and learning as a highly skilled chef – A possible Pastry Based
background may also be of interest to the client also currently.
The club is home to 1000 high profile members. You will work with 7-8 chefs in the complete team and assist in the catering for the main dining room (90 covers) bar and lounge area,
halfway hut and society and corporate events as required.The club is ranked as one of the top 100 golf clubs in the world. The menu changes seasonally and allows the chefs the chance to work with the highest quality products. There are daily specials and the chance to offer your ideas to the bespoke menus allowed for private dinners at the club.
The club has a traditional feel but presents all food to the highest level with all menus produced from scratch in house. There is a modern twist however the club unmistakably values
its traditional feel. The kitchen has new and modern equipment to work with including all induction hobs and service areas.
Accountability: Chef de Partie
– Assisting in the day to day running of all outlets with the chef.
– To assist the Head Chef to order supplies and to ensure that they are properly issued and accounted for.
– Helping keep the costs down, i.e. food wastage, correct ordering, correct storage and stock rotation.
– To ensure that all areas are left as clean and tidy as is reasonably practical at all times.
– To control a given section to the standards laid down.
– To carry out the prep needed, to the standards laid out and assist in the smooth running of the kitchen service.
– To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary from time to time.
– Keeping up the standards of all food areas with regard to hygiene and cleanliness.
– Ensuring all kitchen practises are of an acceptable standard in order to achieve the required G.P%.
– To report and take necessary action for any incident of fire, accidents, theft, loss, damage, unfit food or any other irregularities.
The client is looking for:
-A chef de Partie hungry to learn
-A positive attitude
-An ability to engage well with customers front of house when required
The Chef role will also offer the candidate the advantage of a fantastic work life balance with only around 20 evenings a year required- Normal working hours therefore from 7.30pm-
This Chef position offers a competitive salary plus Benefits including:
-28 days annual leave
-meals on duty
-the ability for free golf
-ability to work with a welcoming and happy team.
If you are a chef looking for a new opportunity in a lovely working environment which offers a work life balance please apply now.
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. Scattergood’s is a specialist Hospitality and Catering agency which provides Temporary and Permanent staff throughout the Surrey and Hampshire area.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate upon application.
For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
It is Scattergood’s intention to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume you have not been successful at this stage.
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960