CHEF DE PARTIE – PRESTIGIOUS HOTEL – NR WOKING
|Location||England, Surrey, Chertsey|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||Up to £24000 per annum + Tips & Benefits|
A great opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join a four AA ‘Silver’ star Hotel, club and resort near Woking, Surrey.
Ideally you will have solid experience in a two rosette kitchen, preferably in a hotel environment. Offering a competitive salary, a share of tips, complimentary club membership, high quality chef-whites and the opportunity to make a difference and progress your career.
Temporary live-in accommodation may be available to support relocation.
* 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
* Supplied and laundered chef whites (daily)
* A generous monthly performance based bonus scheme
* Freshly prepared hot and cold lunch and dinner options in our staff canteen
* Contributory pension scheme
* Complimentary club membership
* Employee awards & rewards
* Discounts on resort services
Reporting to the Head Chef and Executive Head Chef, you will assist in developing our offering and ensuring a consistent and high quality experience for members and guests dining with us. Including our pastry and banqueting sections, you will join a brigade of around 11 chefs.
In addition to the Restaurant, our client offers a relaxed dining experience. Additionally afternoon tea service is offered in the Lounge with events and private dining in 9 meeting and function rooms with banqueting for up to 160 in the Clubhouse.
Ideal Experience for the Chef de Partie role:
* A steady employment history, hotel background preferred
* Passionate about food and keen to contribute ideas
* Supportive in developing junior chefs
* Minimum NVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery or equivalent
* Good standard of written and spoken English
* High standard of personal presentation
* Reliable, hard-working and clean living.
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960