CHEF DE PARTIE – SCHOOL – EGHAM – TERM TIME
|Location||England, Surrey, Egham|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||£11 - £12 per hour + plus overtime and benefits|
Chef de partie – Prestigious Independent School – Egham – 46 week Contract
If you want to work in a friendly, fun, environment where you are really valued for your contribution, Our client a reputable independent contractor for independent education are currently looking for a Chef de partie to join a large site in Egham.
Size of the team is 7 chefs, 4 porters, front of house team also.
-06:30 – 15:00, or 11:00 – 19:30 with exception to special events
-46 week contract
-Monday – Friday, to include a small number of weekends (typically 1 in 3)
The successful Chef de Partie:
* Has a real passion in good, healthy and nutritious food
* Has excellent customer service skills and enjoys working in a team
* Has awareness of hygiene standards.
Responsibilities will include:
* Preparing and presenting freshly cooked meals
* Preparing ingredients for meals under supervision
* Assisting with all aspects of cleaning of the kitchen and dining area
* Assisting in the serving of meals as required.
This is a busy, fast-paced environment.
Should you be successful, the role will require an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
If you are interested in this term time chef de partie opportunity please apply now!
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960