Chef – Golf Club
|Location||England, Surrey, Guildford|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits|
Our client, a private members golf club is looking for an experienced Chef to join their team near Guildford, Surrey.
The Chef will provide a range of food services, in an efficient and courteous manner, for the benefit of Members and visitors.
The Chef will aim to develop a good working relationship with fellow full-time employees and temporary staff, and so build a ‘House Team’ spirit that ensures smooth working of the Club as a whole.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– To be responsible for the smooth running of the kitchen.
– Recommend and maintain satisfactory food stock levels.
– Develop and maintain contact with a full range of suppliers.
– Clean daily all kitchen equipment and service equipment
EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL QUALITIES REQUIREMENT
– Personal, proven ability to provide creative catering for groups numbering up to 100 people.
– Relevant City & Guilds, NDVQ
– Ability to negotiate and obtain good quality raw materials, at competitive prices.
– Good staff management and motivation under the conditions of a busy kitchen.
– The ability to contribute to an efficient ‘House Team’ and the capacity to adapt to changes in working hours and conditions.
– The ability to communicate.
*40 hours per week
*20 days holiday plus bank holidays
*No evening work unless business dictates – great work life balance!
Excellent Salary which is dependant on the experience of the candidate.
If you feel this Chef position is the role for you then please apply today.
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960