CHEF MANAGER – CAFE – NR GUILDFORD
|Location||England, Surrey, Cranleigh|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||£26000 - £28000 per annum + benefits|
Our client, number 1 cafe in this beautiful village, currently have an exciting opportunity for a Chef Manager to lead their present team of 2 chefs and 8-10 FOH staff and continue to drive forward the business.
-5 days out of 7 on a rota basis.
-Opening hours are Monday to Saturday from 8.30am to 5.30pm in the summer and 8.30am to 4.30pm in the winter.
Sundays 9.30am to 4.30pm all year
. Salary up to £28,000 dependent on experience and skills
. A profit sharing scheme is available for the promotion and successful delivery of popups and events, details to be agreed with the directors
. 28 days holiday per year
Chef Manager – Summary job description:
1. Proficiency with all aspects of cooking in a fast moving coffee shop
2. Introduce innovations to, and help enhance, the existing kitchen processes
3. Develop specials, vegan and gluten free menu options
4. Cater for pop-up dinners and events, both on-site and off-site to a high standard
5. To be available to work a standard week’s hours on a rota basis
6. Maintain the business for cleanliness, hygiene and records standards
7. Record and secure all financial takings on a daily basis
8. Dealing with all day to day operational activities
9. Opening and preparing the premises ready for business
10. Provide consistent and quality hot and cold food and drink offerings to customers
11. Supervising/ monitoring all cooking, catering and cleaning staff
12. Carry out competent stock control
If you are interested in this fantastic Chef Manager position please apply now!
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960