CHEF MANAGER – CARE HOME – WALTON ON THAMES
|Location||England, Surrey, Walton-On-Thames|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||Up to £32000 per annum + benefits|
Our client a reputable care centre in Walton On Thames currently have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Chef Manager.
As part of your package, the company are offering
. £32k Salary
. Benefits and pension
. Workplace pension and 28 days
. Holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays)
. Option to purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
Minimum level of experience required
More than 5 years
You will work across 3 buildings next to each other, with 4 chefs and 5 GAs per day. you will work with some of the bests chefs in industry.
Your key responsibilities as the Chef Manager will consist of:
* Lead Heads of Departments to ensure proactive management of teams on site.
* Accountable for recruiting, inducting, training and supporting staff
* Motivating and managing a team
* Controlling and managing a budget
* Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications
* Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
* Engage with clients, customers and residents
* Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues.
Skills & Experience
The experience and knowledge required from the future Chef Manager include:
* Proven experience of successfully managing a team
* Genuine interest in customer service excellence
* A strong team player
* Highly confident and positive
* Self-motivated and able to work well unsupervised
* Proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude
* Contract Catering experience desirable
The company is one the UK’s leading catering services business specialising in the care and retirement living sector. We operate across a spectrum of establishments, including residential care homes, assisted living & extra care, independent living, Jewish and charitable communities.
If you are interested in this chef manager position please apply now!
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960