Chef Manager – Monday to Friday
|Location||England, London, Sutton|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||Up to £35000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits|
Our client are an independent hospitality food service provider operating in the UK, Ireland and Europe specialising in restaurants, cafes, deli bars and exclusive dining rooms for clients and customers in business and industry. They know that investing in training and development means they can be confident their teams have the skills they need to give their customers a great experience.
They are currently recruiting for a Chef Manager for one of their sites in Sutton, Surrey.
What would we like from our Chef Manager?
Food to you is not just a simple life need, food is all about who you are.
* Your focus and desire is to work with the freshest and best ingredients and the closer you are to your kitchen, the better.
* You have the ability to work within a team, manage costs, negotiate and build relationship with suppliers as well as being compliant
* You will have experience within a similar role, strong supervisory experience and be financially and commercially astute
* Able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving and have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service Chef Manager requirements:
* Ensure that the location achieves the financial targets agreed with the client in line with the budget.
* Monitor the work of all the staff and carry out appraisals, recognise training needs and potential as appropriate.
* Hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards required and company and client information.
* Ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and that their food service and value expectations are consistently exceeded.
* Conduct Food Safety and Health and Safety Risk Assessments and ensure that all standards and procedures in respect of Hygiene and Safety are established and maintained
This Chef Manager position is a Monday to Friday role working 7:00 – 15:00, so offers an excellent work life balance as well as a good salary package and other benefits!
Chef Manager Benefits:
* 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
* Free Meal on Shift
* Bespoke training and development
* Discounts available from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
If you have previous experience as a Chef Manager or Senior Chef within a similar Contract catering environment and are looking for a fantastic opportunity please apply now.
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960