Deputy General Manager – Amazing Leisure Venue
|Location||England, Surrey, Weybridge|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
Our client, a well renowned and fast paced visitor attraction in central Weybridge currently have an exciting opportunity to recruit for a Deputy General Manager.
This ever-popular visitor attraction venue offers a wide range of catering for all patrons.
They are now looking for a strong Deputy General Manager to support the General Manager in running this busy events venue operating at all times to the very highest standards. Its a great career opportunity working at a bespoke venue and future growth in event management.
The café is at the heart of the operation, open 7 days a week from 09:30 to 17:00. The first-floor function rooms are a growing business with corporate conferences, meetings, functions and weddings. They also have our Members bar lounge open 3 days a week with table restaurant service.
– To ensure the delivery of a positive customer experience in terms of the food and beverage offer, the environment and service delivery for all areas in your charge
– Ensure the smooth running of the retail Hospitality areas; to include setting up all temporary outdoor and indoor units and dismantling them after the event. function rooms, laying tables and managing the turn-around of rooms
– Ensure the delivery of hospitality events to the agreed standards and customer requests, through effective management of your team and good communication with the kitchen and client
– To engage and interact with customers and your team with a positive attitude
– Providing training and support to all hospitality and bar staff
– Ensuring the team maintain a strong relationship with the client and customers
– Provide and maintain the highest standards of food/drink service
– To support other areas of the business during times of need, including café and outdoor catering units
Desirable attributes include;
– Very good retail experience (café or restaurant on the high street)
– Outdoor catering experience ideally
– Basic Food Hygiene & Health & Safety at Work
– A sense of flare in event set up and presentation
– A keen eye for detail and consistent high standards
– Remain perceptive to innovative ideas and share best practice
– Very hands on
– Confident in managing a team
Hours/ days of work: 8 to 10 hours per day. 5 out of 7 days.
Includes weekends and some evenings.
Own transport would be preferable.
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. Scattergood’s is a specialist Hospitality and Catering agency which provides Temporary and Permanent staff throughout the Surrey and Hampshire area.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate upon application.
For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
It is Scattergood’s intention to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume you have not been successful at this stage.
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960