FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER – LEISURE ATTRACTION – WOKING
|Location||England, Surrey, Woking|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||Up to £35000 per annum + benefits|
Food & Beverage Manager – Golf Club
Our client is a large pay & play Golf Club based in Surrey with comprehensive functions and events facilities. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Food and Beverage Manager to oversee the entire Food & Beverage operation.
5/7, mixture of earlies and lates
Food Service/Opening hours – 6am to 10pm as well as functions & events
Busy Christmas parties, including Christmas Day & Boxing Day
Are you a hospitality leader who inspires your team to deliver a great service experience that delights members and visitors?
Are you a stickler for detail – someone who understands what ‘great’ looks like?
Do you deliver it through your people by leading from the front? And, do you have the financial disciplines to ensure you deliver the right profit margins?
This is one of Surrey’s leading golf clubs and looking to take the food and beverage experience to the next level.
You will be able to demonstrate excellent leadership and technical skills within a hospitality environment and be a strong People Manager. Equally as important, you’ll be able to connect with your team and our small base of club members through great communication and a great personality.
This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your leadership and hospitality skills at a quality golf club
Qualifications and Skills
* Strong Leadership & People Management skills
* Know how to deliver great service through the team
* Proven experience within the Hospitality sector
Responsibilities and Duties
To take full responsibility and accountability for delivering a professional, industry-leading food and beverage operation which prioritises, and delivers, the best possible member and visitor experience through a well-trained and fully motivated team.
* Deliver first class leadership and training to the food and beverage staff
* Recruit for attitude, train for skill
* Carry our regular staff performance reviews which align to the agreed ways of working.
* Coach daily to raise the game of the whole team
* Improve sales and profitability of the catering department
* Plan and manage food and beverage rotas
* Support members in all aspects of planning and delivering formal and social club events
* Deliver internal and external functions and meeting events
* Ensure that licensing laws, health and safety and EHO legislation’s
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960