FOOD AND BEVERAGE TEAM LEADER – GOLF CLUB – GODALMING
|Location||England, Surrey, Godalming|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||Up to £20000 per annum + benefits|
Food & Beverage Team Leader -Golf Club
Our client is home to a state-of-the-art golf simulator which is ideal for perfecting your technique whatever the weather. A modern newly refurbished clubhouse with a first-class restaurant & bar open daily are looking for a F&B Team leader.
As F&B Team leader you will support the F&B management, by leading your teams in delivering outstanding customer service set out in the F&B vision.
Summary of Main Tasks/Duties
* To lead your team in complying with the group Health & Safety policy at all times
* To ensure you and your team are wearing the correct company approved uniform at all times
* To carry out opening and closing procedures
* To ensure all equipment and appliances are maintained and cleaned to Health & Safety protocol standards so they are safe and fit for use at all times.
*To ensure that any maintenance or mechanical breakdown reported to you or seen by you is dealt with and reported to the F&B management team.
* To be aware of the licensing law and enforce this where necessary.
* To comply with company procedures in regards to recording wastage.
* To operate tills and take monies in accordance with the Company’s procedures and practices.
* To attend Team meetings and undertake training modules as appropriate.
* To support your team, monitoring that all procedures and protocols for the the specific area of F&B you may designated to be working in are being followed.
* To follow the company procedures in:
b.Food production, service and presentation
c.Cleanliness and hygiene including the compliance with statutory regulations
* To deliver outstanding customer service in line with the companies F&B Vision.
* To report to your F&B Manager any discovered or observed irregularities which may be detrimental to the Company.
* To swiftly action any hazards, making sure you report to the F&B management where report forms will need to be filled out to comply with the companies Health & Safety protocols.
* To be ready to lead your team at the times designated by the F&B Manager.
* To abide by Group standard routine procedures.
* To assist the management team in the control of stock rotation, using ‘first in first out` rule.
* To assist the F&B management team in under taking stocktakes, when necessary.
* To deliver all F&B in the standard set in the Company’s policies and procedures.
* To be personally aware of the action to be taken in the event of fire or accident and the Company’s safety policy.
* To work with the Food & Beverage department carrying out reasonable duties as and when requires by the management.
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960