Food & Beverage Assistant
|Location||England, Surrey, Hindhead|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||Up to £9.35 per hour + + Benefits|
Our client, offering high profile residential and nursing care for elderly residents are currently looking to recruit a Food & Beverage Assistant for their site near Hindhead, Surrey.
The Food & Beverage Assistant works at the ‘front of house’ to support the Catering Service, ensuring that highest standards or service are maintained, and excellent customer care is delivered in Food and Beverage.
In this role as Food & Beverage Assistant your specific duties and responsibilities would include:
1. Support the F&B Supervisor and other Catering staff to deliver all catering services throughout the home, ensuring resident choice, dignity, confidentiality and safety are maintained.
2. Provide feedback to the F&B Supervisor about complaints and compliments from residents and visitors on the food and service in the home. Address complaints promptly and report them to the F&B Supervisor.
3. Maintain full awareness of menu content, service procedures and any other relevant information.
4. Deliver prepared food from the kitchen to the dining room or appropriate area and serve meals to residents in a pleasant and friendly manner.
5. Maintain a clean and tidy working environment at all times. Clean the dining room following meals and ensure that all cutlery, crockery, table linen and utensils are returned to the kitchen for washing up.
6. Reset tables, tidy work areas and prepare the food service areas for the next service.
7. Comply at all times with the required standards and operating procedures.
Skills and Knowledge required:
* A least one years’ experience in food service.
* Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships
This position offers the benefit of being Predominantly Monday to Friday with an expectation to work one weekend day every other week, so offers an excellent work life balance. It offers a good rate of pay and company benefits.
If this Food & Beverage Assistant sounds like the role for you, please apply now.
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960