HEAD CHEF – HOTEL – HASLEMERE
|Location||England, Surrey, Haslemere|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||£35000 - £37000 per annum + benefits|
Job Title: Head Chef
Our client is an historic Country House Hotel, set in 20 acres of woodland on the slopes of the Surrey/Sussex Hills and is located on the outskirts of the market town of Haslemere. The
Hotel offers luxury accommodation, Spa, Gym, Restaurant and private dining rooms and is a popular venue for weddings and events.
As Head Chef you will be expected to remain ‘hands on’ in the kitchen and you will be able to lead, inspire, train and motivate your team to ensure a fantastic guest experience. Maintaining a safe and compliant kitchen and ensuring your team are working to company standards at all times is an essential part of this role.
Main Responsibilities: head Chef
* To manage the day to day operations of the department
* To monitor and maintain the quality of food preparation,production, presentation and service
* To ensure that the company standards are delivered and budgeted profitability is achieved
* To ensure a smooth and efficient service therefore providing guests with a better than expected dining experience
* Manage control processes and ensure that at all times required standards of hygiene, maintenance and safety are in place
* Recruit, train and manage team members to ensure high motivation and ongoing development
* Ensuring the Kitchen complies with statutory and legal requirements for fire, health & safety, hygiene and food safety
* To manage / control all departmental operating costs
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
* Have a previous experience leading a busy kitchen as Head Chef
* Have experience within a banqueting operation
* Be passionate about delivering quality food and excellent customer service
* Be efficient, organised and have excellent planning and communication skills
* Hold an NVQ Level 3 in Food Preparation and Food Safety in Catering Certification
* Be efficient, organised and have a flexible and adaptable attitude
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team pushing to rosette standards of food in 2018.
Live in option
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. Scattergood’s is a specialist Hospitality and Catering agency which provides Temporary and Permanent staff throughout the Surrey and Hampshire area.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate upon application.
For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
It is Scattergood’s intention to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume you have not been successful at this stage.
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960