HEAD CHEF – REGIONAL PUB – FARNHAM
|Location||England, Surrey, Farnham|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||Up to £33000 per annum + BENEFITS|
Head Chef – Pub group – Farnham
We are looking for a Head Chef to join a fantastic team for a new opening and a very
reputable food led pub group in Farnham, Surrey. Supporting the team and to ensure a high standard of food is served, additionally to run the kitchen on a day to day basis, achieving all operational and commercial targets. It is a position that requires someone who is personable, energetic and capable of stepping up and managing and motivating a kitchen
team to deliver excellent food and achieve impeccable standards in all aspects of the kitchen operation.
*To ensure the delivery of a high standard of food, always ensuring all dishes are served at the correct portion size, quality and temperature and enforcing strict ticket times on service
*To ensure that all products used are of a high standard
*To ensure when ordering on behalf of the company, the most competitive price is obtained, and you comply with our purchasing guidelines and agreed supplier range
*To work at other sites of the group, offering support, as required
*To achieve exceptional customer satisfaction results with regards to food
*To ensure all company property is properly respected, used and looked after to reduce maintenance or replacement costs.
*To ensure that all Health & Safety legislation and guidelines are implemented, adhered to and reviewed regularly, in respect of kitchen production, employees, machinery, equipment & hygiene
*To manage and maintain all company health and safety policies and procedures
*To manage and maintain exceptional standards of cleanliness around all areas of the kitchen
*To lead the kitchen team, having a ‘hands on’ approach and leading by example.
* To understand the annual pub budget and to manage key cost lines under the kitchen responsibility
* Supporting the Pub Manager with labour costs through accurate and controlled scheduling of staff and by reacting to increased or decreased customer demand by adjusting staff numbers
Ideal attributes for successful candidates in this role…
* Passion for food.
* Totally customer focused. We must always strive to exceed their expectations
* Maintaining the overall standard of food on offer with a continuous focus on innovation,
* Honest, dedicated and hard working
* You must be a fun and enthusiastic person, with a good sense of humour, who enjoys work and the interaction with staff members and customers
* To be flexible and adaptable at all times, setting this example to the rest of the kitchen team.
* To have flair, ambition and the will to succeed and overcome challenges.
* The ability to create and maintain consistently great food all of the time.
* To have the dedication, patience and skills to develop staff within your team
* Proficient in IT with an understanding of spread sheets
* Competitive salary
* Increased annual leave through length of service
* Targeted bonus scheme
* Monthly & annual award’ nominations and awards
* 25% discount on food and drink in all pubs
* Guaranteed Christmas day off
* 4% Pension contribution
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. Scattergood’s is a specialist Hospitality and Catering agency which provides Temporary and Permanent staff throughout the Surrey and Hampshire area.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate upon application.
For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
It is Scattergood’s intention to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume you have not been successful at this stage.
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960