HEAD CHEF – REGIONAL PUB GROUP – EPSOM
|Location||England, Surrey, Epsom|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + package|
Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Head Chef for one of their busy destination pubs in the stunning village.
The pub has a great reputation for fresh, seasonal British pub food.Since taking over the business our client have worked on establishing the pub as a popular locals and destination country pub offering great British food, under our ethos of fresh local and seasonal. We are pleased to say that the pub has developed a strong reputation for food, good service and a great ambience and is becoming a busy all year round pub.
The appointment of a head chef is a critical one and the company are seeking the right head chef with the relevant experience and leadership to continue building the reputation of the pub, developing it further.
Key capabilities to be great organizational ability, strong leader, proven ability to
develop individuals at all levels within the kitchen team and a successful track record of running a faced paced kitchen
In return they offer the following packages
* £33k basic salary depending on experience
* Up to £5k in gratuities per annum paid monthly with salary
* Pub bonus scheme earning between £3- £4k in one off payment made in August each year to defined criteria
* Single person health care cover with option to add family at own cost
* Company pension – 4% employer contribution
* 25% staff discount across our pubs
* Perkbox employee discount benefits
* 28 days’ holiday per year
* 2 days off per week together, opportunity for a minimum of 2 straight shifts per week
* 2 / 3 split shifts per week
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960