HOSPITALITY MANAGER – CARE HOME – WOKING
|Location||England, Surrey, Woking|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||£38000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
Our client is opening a brand new Nursing Dementia Home and have a exciting opportunity for a Hospitality manager.
You will be an experienced Manager working within Hospitality, with strong financial acumen and excellent front of house skills.
The successful Hospitality Manager will help to oversee the hospitality and catering operation in place at the home. This will include: taking responsibility for the organisation including any events and functions, managing the administration and, to take
the initiative and lead the hospitality team by example.
You will have experience heading up a team and be able to communicate on all levels. This really is a role where a culture fit is the most important thing. Hospitality will be your forefront and you will excel with customer service and management. The role would suit someone who is in Health & Social Care, Defence or Hotel industry, who is looking for a better work life balance but with strong management skills.
* Front of house excellence
* A strong presence
* Able to handle and exceed the expectations of high profile customers
* Financial acumen; with solid knowledge of how to organise, manage finances (P&L) and communicate clearly at all times
* Strong hospitality skills
* Someone who is keen to progress
What are some of the benefits we can offer you?
* Great rates of pay
* Flexible hours
* Voluntary Benefits Package – offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
* Personalised career path ladders including support with your Care Certificate to ensure fulfilling career development
* Learning and Development programme with full induction training
* Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
* Online Health Portal
* Refer a Friend Scheme – earn up to £500 refer-a-nurse and £250 refer-a-friend for care and support workers.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more, we look forward to receiving your application to discuss further.
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960