JUNIOR SOUS CHEF – GOLF CLUB – NR CHERTSEY
Junior Sous Chef – Members Club – Ottershaw
Our client an exclusive private members club and luxurious resort based in Ottershaw are currently looking for a junior sous chef. A pinnacle role in the kitchen team to assist the chef de partie/sous/Executive Chef with the smooth running of the operation to the Company`s standards and clients satisfaction. They are looking for someone who will contribute ideas for new menus.
– To assist the Head Chef to order supplies and to ensure that they are properly issued and accounted for.
– Helping keep the costs down, i.e. food wastage, correct ordering, correct storage and stock rotation.
– To ensure that all areas are left as clean and tidy as is reasonably practical at all times.
– To control a given section to the standards laid down.
– To carry out the prep needed, to the standards laid out and assist in the smooth running of the kitchen service.
– To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary from time to time.
– Keeping up the standards of all food areas with regard to hygiene and cleanliness.
– Ensuring all kitchen practises are of an acceptable standard in order to achieve the required G.P%.
– To report and take necessary action for any incident of fire, accidents, theft, loss, damage, unfit food or any other irregularities.
– To adhere to all statutory requirements regarding fire, health, safety and hygiene.
– To participate in cross/multi skilled training within your department or other departments as deemed appropriate by your Manager.
– To carry out any reasonable instruction as directed by your Manager.
Hours – 5.7 day basis as business dictates
Benefits – 28 days annual leave, straight shifts,
10% annual bonus,
Christmas and New Year Off,
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. Scattergood’s is a specialist Hospitality and Catering agency which provides Temporary and Permanent staff throughout the Surrey and Hampshire area.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate upon application.
For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
It is Scattergood’s intention to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume you have not been successful at this stage.
Click Here to apply online now, or call on 01483 461960