PASTRY CHEF – LUXURY 4* HOTEL – GUILDFORD
|Location||England, Surrey, Guildford|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||Up to £28000 per annum + benefits|
Our client are a national collection of Prestigious hotels nestled in beautiful locations across the south. In 2018 the company were named AA Hotel Group of the Year making it an exceptionally exciting time to join an ever growing hotel brand.
They currently have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Pastry Chef within their team.
This Pastry Chef position will involve producing pastry items for the hotel, centred on producing cakes, afternoon teas and restaurant a la carte desserts of a rosette level standard. Concentrating on fresh, locally sourced produce and simple preparation concentrating on the quality of the ingredients.
This is a superb opportunity for a well experienced Pastry Chef that is:
-experienced in running the section within a Hotel / high volume restaurant serving fresh quality pastry items
-a strong team member /leader with excellent time management skills
-proficient in achieving FCOS targets
-be familiar with current food hygiene legislation including kitchen risk assessments.
This role requires a Pastry Chef with a real passion for food and someone who is focused on delivering and achieving and who has a strong creative talent.
They are committed to providing exceptional hospitality whilst creating a vibrant enjoyable working environment for all of the team. Here are just some of the benefits you will receive upon joining the team as the Pastry Chef:
* Excellent progression opportunities within the Group
* Individual and bespoke career and progression pathways
* Competitive salary across all roles
* Unique on the job training and development with an opportunity for internal promotions within any of their properties.
* Hotel stay and Food and Beverage discounts across the Group
* Access to an exciting benefits and discount platform
* Employee Assistance Program
* Stylish boutique uniform specially designed for the Hotels
* Meals included whilst on duty
With a strong focus on training and development, this is a fantastic opportunity to enhance individual skills and knowledge and to be part of a team of leading professionals within a growing hospitality brand.
If you are interested in this Pastry Chef position please apply now!
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960