RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR – GARDEN CENTRE – DAYTIME
|Location||England, Surrey, Surbiton|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||Up to £21000 per annum + benefits|
Restaurant Supervisor – Our client a family owned group of 15 garden centre’s based in Surrey, Sussex, Middlesex and Berkshire are currently looking to recruit a cafe bar supervisor for their busy centre in Long Ditton. The company are committed to growing the business and to promoting the highest standards in horticultural retailing. They want staff to enjoy working with them in a friendly, energetic customer focused environment.
The successful supervisor must be self-motivated and have a real passion for food quality and presentation.
As you will provide relief for the Manager in their absence, flexibility and excellent customer service are an important part of this role.
· Understand the business plan
· Communicate its goals to the team
· Actively participate in delivering the goals set out
· Team members are coached and trained using the appropriate tools and resources
· Regular team briefings take place
· Close liaison with the Restaurant /Coffee Shop Manager and HR Manager on matters relating to resourcing and training
· Become a personal licence holder if required
· Maintain a harmonious and cooperative relationship with staff, managers and third parties
· Performance monitors are set up and regularly reviewed – product, service and people performance
· Creative menu ideas are discussed with M.D. and implemented
· All resources are appropriately planned and utilised to achieve targets, monitor wastage
· Awareness of competitor activity
· Excellence of customer service provided by staff and managers
· Training needs identified and communicated Restaurant Manager
· Performance / disciplinary issues communicated to Restaurant Manager
Full time including alternate weekends
No late nights
Free parking on site
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. Scattergood’s is a specialist Hospitality and Catering agency which provides Temporary and Permanent staff throughout the Surrey and Hampshire area.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate upon application.
For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
It is Scattergood’s intention to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume you have not been successful at this stage.
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960