Senior Recruitment Consultant – Temporary Division
|Location||England, Surrey, Guildford|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum + 25 Days Holiday, Uncapped Commission|
Love what you do, but want something new?
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Consultant to join our busy temporary division at this exciting time. Established in 1975 we have gone from strength to strength, with the last 5 years being some of the most successful to date.
The Temporary Division is the foundation of our success over the last 40 years and we are now looking for a passionate and ambitious Senior Consultant who can work directly with our Recruitment Manager to grow the temporary business and continue to exceed expectations. This is a hands on role, that requires a highly organised individual with excellent people skills and the ability to think outside the box to solve problems.
The role would suit someone in a similar position or an experienced Catering & Hospitality Consultant looking to take the next step.
Benefits of the Senior Recruitment Consultant
* Competitive salary and negotiable depending on experience. A very generous, uncapped commission structure that is realistically achievable.
* Flexible hours (within business needs) – No out of hours or on call required.
* 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
* Career development and opportunity to attend various courses to further your career
The role will involve working within a well-established team developing effective client and candidate relationships. Scattergoods work in partnership with a wide range of high profile clients throughout Surrey and the South East, ranging from Business and Industry contracts, NHS and County Councils, Restaurants, Private Schools, Residential Homes, Conference Centres and event caterers.
The role of the Senior Recruitment Consultant:
* Delivering outstanding customer service to our already-large portfolio of Clients
* Registering Candidates consisting of face to face interviews
* Relationship building/maintaining to both Candidates & Clients
* Identifying and developing new business opportunities for Scattergoods.
* Attending recruitment events and client visits.
* Resourcing and recruiting candidates. Checking applicant responses and replying to candidates as required
* Going the extra mile to deliver first class customer service, to clients and candidates
All Consultants will be required to work one in six Saturdays (but only for a few hours) and these are paid at a very impressive overtime rate.
Apply now for a confidential chat or send your CV through to Darren O’Leary, Recruitment Manager at email@example.com
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960