SOUS CHEF – HOTEL – GUILDFORD
|Location||England, Surrey, Guildford|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||Up to £30000 per annum + benefits|
Sous Chef – Hotel Restaurant – Guildford
Our client, a newly opened restaurant in 2016 in central Guildford are currently looking to expand their kitchen team and are currently looking for a Sous Chef.
The restaurant will be
– 2 rosette level standard
– Concentrating on fresh, locally sourced produce and simple preparation concentrating on the quality of the ingredients and made up of ¾ quality elements on a plate.
– Part of a of privately owned hotel in a central location with emphasis on quality food, beverage and outstanding hospitality.
– Looking to provide a chilled and accessible environment to diners
– looking to cater 100-120 covers at the weekends to become one of Guildford’s most highly respected restaurants to relax, dine and drink.
This is a superb opportunity for a Jr Sous Chef that is:
– Experienced in running a high volume restaurant serving fresh quality food
– A strong team member /leader with excellent time management skills
– Be proficient in achieving FCOS targets and be familiar with current food hygiene legislation including kitchen risk assessments.
This Sous Chef role requires candidates who
– has a real passion for food
– is focused on delivering and achieving
– has a strong creative talent.
– has a strong focus on training and development,
This position offers a very competitive salary + benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sous Chef to enhance their individual skills and knowledge and to be part of a team of leading professionals within a growing hospitality brand.
Successful applicants can look forward to…
* Competitive salary
* Discounts across the Harbour Hotels Group
* Stylish uniform
* Meals on duty
* Excellent progression opportunities
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. Scattergood’s is a specialist Hospitality and Catering agency which provides Temporary and Permanent staff throughout the Surrey and Hampshire area.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate upon application.
For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
It is Scattergood’s intention to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume you have not been successful at this stage.
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960