SOUS CHEF – HOTEL & LEISURE RESORT – OTTERSHAW
|Location||England, Surrey, Chertsey|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||Up to £30000 per annum + benefits|
Job Title – Sous Chef
A great opportunity for a Sous Chef to join a four AA ‘Silver’ star club and resort near Woking.
Reporting to the Manor kitchen Head Chef and Executive Head Chef, as Sous Chef you will assist in developing our offering and ensuring a consistent and high quality experience for members and guests dining with us. Including our pastry and banqueting sections, you will join a brigade of around 11 chefs.
In addition to the Restaurant, our client offers a relaxed dining experience. Additionally afternoon tea service is offered in the Manor Lounge with events and private dining in 9 meeting and function rooms with banqueting for up to 160 in the Clubhouse.
An ideal candidate will have solid experience in a two rosette kitchen, preferably in a hotel environment.
The client offer a competitive salary, a share of tips, complimentary club membership, high quality chef-whites and the opportunity to make a difference and progress your career.
Temporary live-in accommodation may be available to support relocation.
Ideal Experience for the role- Sous Chef
* A steady employment history, hotel background preferred
* Passionate about food and keen to contribute ideas
* Supportive in developing junior chefs
* Minimum NVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery or equivalent
* Good standard of written and spoken English
* High standard of personal presentation
* Reliable, hard-working and clean living.
* 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
* Supplied and laundered chef whites (daily)
* A generous monthly performance based bonus scheme
* Freshly prepared hot and cold lunch and dinner options in our staff canteen
* Contributory pension scheme
* Complimentary club membership
* Employee awards & rewards
* Discounts on resort services
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. Scattergood’s is a specialist Hospitality and Catering agency which provides Temporary and Permanent staff throughout the Surrey and Hampshire area.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate upon application.
For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
It is Scattergood’s intention to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume you have not been successful at this stage.
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960