SOUS CHEF – INDEPENDENT PUB – GUILDFORD
|Location||England, Surrey, Guildford|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||£25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits|
Our client, a beautiful independent countryside pub situated in the picturesque village near Guildford are currently looking to recruit a Sous Chef to continue to enhance their team.
The pub is in a picturesque location and with outside seating both at the front of the pub and also in the rear garden area. There is a team of around 6 chefs and the menu is a fresh, classically British and high quality. The business can cater for up to 150 covers on a busy weekend.
As the Sous Chef you will be required to:
– Have experience in all parts of the kitchen
– Have high standard of food preparation and be able to monitor the quality of the dishes
– Have knowledge of all relevant legislation, company policies and procedures
– Supervise staff to adhere and implement all the policies and procedures
– Lead and supervise with the Head Chef that systems are in place and adhere to concerning quality control, stock rotation and dietary requirements
– Be a great team player
– Be passionate chef and respect customer service
Sous Chef Required Qualifications
-Minimum Food Hygiene and Safety level 1
-To have completed the Food Standards Agency (FSA) online allergen course.
-previous experience in a professional kitchen.
-Means of transport essential if live out
Accommodation can be provided if required.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity then this could be the Sous Chef role for you!
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960