SOUS CHEF – VISITOR ATTRACTION – CHERTSEY
|Location||England, Surrey, Weybridge|
|Contact Name||Scattergoods Agency Ltd|
|Salary||£28000 - £30000 per annum + benefits|
SOUS CHEF – LEISURE ATTRACTION
Our client a well renowned and fast paced visitor attraction in central Weybridge currently have an exciting opportunity to recruit their Sous Chef. The role will involve Working within the kitchens within the organisation, providing full support to the Head Chef in the delivery the highest standard retail and hospitality food for their clients and customers.
You will assist in managing a team of 4 and the client is ideally looking for a chef with a strong quality background able to cover all avenues of hospitality from 3 course wedding breakfasts to buffets and outside retail based catering/ carts when required. The unit can cater for around 25 weddings a year and events 250 covers+
Duties and responsibilities as follows:
Presentation and production of all food must be consistently of the highest level
* Support the management of all areas of food delivery, to include all hospitality areas,
Sunbeam Café and temporary sites
* Produce and deliver the food to specification- plan and cost the menus as required
* Manage stock levels to food areas to ensure consistent coverage in displays as well as customer demand
* Support the business front of house when required
* Ensure the back of house area is maintained to Company standards
* In the absence of Kitchen Porter, to take responsibility for all back of house duties
* Adhere to Company rules, regulations and procedures at all times
* BOH / FOH end of day check list to be completed every day
* Ensure that all goods in procedures are met in line with Company HACCP procedures
* Adhere to the Company procedure for ordering food and non-food items as required
* Ensure the accurate administration of all Company paperwork, including stock control sheets, wastage and purchase orders as directed
* Ensure the highest standard of security on stocks, cash and key control
You will work a structure of straight shift patterns on a 5/7 day basis..
Scattergood’s are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy. Scattergood’s is a specialist Hospitality and Catering agency which provides Temporary and Permanent staff throughout the Surrey and Hampshire area.
In line with UK Immigration and Employment Law, only applicants eligible to live and work in the UK need apply. Proof of ID will be required in the form of a Passport, National ID Card or Birth Certificate upon application.
For this position, and other live vacancies, please visit our website www.scattergoods.co.uk
It is Scattergood’s intention to contact all applicants where possible, however if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume you have not been successful at this stage.
Click Here to apply online now, or call Scattergoods Agency Ltd on 01483 461960